EShiomi-no-Yu, natural hot spring observatory bath.
Hakodate Shiomi-no-Yu’s hot spring water has a salty taste due to its chloride makeup. It will heal your bruises and calm your nerves, not to mention drive away your back pain. Allow the soothing bath to heal your body as you enjoy the scenery of Hakodate’s port and townscape.
Hot spring outline
- Opening hours:
- Spring water quality
- Sodium-chloride heavy salt hot spring (hypertonic, neutral, high temperature spring)
- Conditions that are ameliorated by (bathing in) recuperation springs (general):
- Chronic pain or stiffening in the muscles or joints (the chronic phases of such conditions as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, lower back pain, neuralgia, frozen shoulder, bruising or sprains), stiffening of muscles due to motor paralysis, decrease in gastrointestinal functions (indigestion, gassiness, etc.), mild high blood pressure, impaired glucose tolerance (diabetes mellitus), mild hypercholesterolemia, mild asthma or pulmonary emphysema, autonomic instability, hemorrhoids, various stress symptoms, recovery from illness or fatigue, working to improve one’s physical health
- Conditions that are ameliorated by bathing (broken down by spring quality):
- Cuts, peripheral circulatory disturbance, sensitivity to cold, dry skin